Our unique Lakeland, FL location puts you in the center of everything you love.
The best of big and small, our Continuing Care
Retirement Community has it all.
Whether you’re living in Florida already or considering making the move, if you like the comfort and security of a small-town setting, but still desire big city attractions and amenities, The Estates at Carpenters is an ideal retirement destination. You can relax in our 33 acres of natural beauty in Lakeland, FL and live only 40 minutes from Tampa and approximately 55 minutes from Orlando.
Location is everything. Discover ours:
- Interstate 4
- The Lakeland Center, venue for exciting events and shows
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Imperial Symphony Orchestra
- The beautiful, historic Polk Theatre built in the 1920s, featuring a diverse mix of films and live theatre
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Watson Clinic
- Joker Marchant Stadium (winter home of the Detroit Tigers—in its 76th year!)
- Lakeland Square Mall
- Lakeside Village
- The Lakeland Downtown Antique District
- The Florida Air Museum at Sun ‘n Fun
- Universities and colleges including Florida Polytechnic University, Southeastern University, Polk State College and Florida Southern College, featuring Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and offering many performances and lectures open to the public
- Golf courses
- Fishing lakes
- Polk Museum of Art
- Sporting events: NBA Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Bucs, Winter Home of New York Yankees in Tampa
- Miles from Atlantic or Gulf coasts
- Miles from many theme parks