Residents at The Estates at Carpenters give and receive.
Social accountability efforts demonstrate commitment to our mission.
Through our Carpenters Cares program, our community allocates the commitment of time, expense and capital to making a difference in the lives of residents, staff, families and our community.
Following the adage that “charity begins at home,” the Carpenters Cares program offers financial support to employees facing a financial, health, or other personal crisis.
Because health and wellness are integral parts of our philosophy, residents and employees participate in the annual Walk for a Cure and Memory Walk in support of the American Cancer Society and the Alzheimer’s Association. As an exclusive Platinum Sponsor for the Alzheimer’s Association in 2013 and 2014, our community has become a vital contributor to their organization and their ability to care for those afflicted with this disease and support the search for a cure.
Our financial support of the Lakeland Regional Cancer Center and the Watson Clinic Foundation continues our commitment to cancer research, education for patients and families, and improving the wellness of the local community.
Through a joint effort with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office called K9s for Cops, we recognize the value of law enforcement to the greater community and raise money to purchase and support K9s for the Sheriff’s Office throughout their law enforcement careers.
A sample of service and support from residents include:
- Financial support of the Ray Bolt Classic that benefits the American Cancer Society and provides scholarships to deserving students at universities throughout Florida
- Delivery of pancake breakfasts twice monthly and Thanksgiving meals to homebound seniors served by Volunteers in Service to the Elderly
- Toy collection for the Lakeland Police Department’s “Cops for Kids” campaign
- Clothing drives conducted by the Resident Association throughout the year to help fund an employee scholarship program and provide assistance to charities in the local community.
- Monthly on-site participation with blood drives by Florida OneBlood
- Financial support to the Chief’s Challenge, an event to raise money for the families of police officers killed in the line of duty
- Hosting the local community in the Annual National Night Out initiative
Over our 31 plus years of service, our commitment to the community continues to grow and reflects the rich tradition and long-standing values of our community.
Marketing & Sales
(863) 858-3847 x 148
Villa and Manor Admissions
(877) 849-7815 x 175