Our wellness-focused lifestyle and Elevage Fitness programs help you lead a well-balanced retirement lifestyle, making it easy for you to stay in control of your health and overall well-being. And now, we have a brand-new, modern fitness center featuring top-of-the-line Precor fitness equipment specifically designed for older adults. The Estates also offers a variety of fitness classes, from gentle yoga and balance classes to strength training programs. Best of all, we offer a full-time personal trainer on site for those who want more personalized attention.
So, whether you simply want to maintain your current lifestyle or achieve better health, the outstanding amenities, recreational opportunities and wellness programs within our community make healthy living easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
As part of our community-wide effort to ensure that you feel well taken care of in every sense, you have access to our:
- Fitness center with individual and group exercise sessions and a personal trainer
- Swimming pool with aquatics classes
- Monthly health night with health care speaker from the community including ophthalmologists, podiatrists and more
- Monthly blood pressure checks
- On-site Wellness Clinic open Monday through Friday with licensed nurse
- Wellness fairs
- Lifelong learning with collegiate educational events and Florida Southern College speakers
- Computer classes
- Book club
- Bike club
- Marked walking trails
- On-site Chaplain and worship services
- Full continuum of health care