It’s the Best of Both Worlds.
Our senior living setting offers friendship and plenty of activities for self-discovery. It’s a small-town Florida setting with big-city attractions nearby. It really is the best of both worlds. It’s everything you need to maintain and expand your active, on-the-go lifestyle.
Whether you’re living in Florida already or considering making the move, if you like the comfort and security of a small-town setting but still desire big-city attractions and amenities, The Estates at Carpenters is an ideal retirement destination, a Florida senior living community for your every care need. You can relax in our serene 33 acres of natural beauty in Lakeland, FL, and live only 40 minutes from Tampa and approximately 55 minutes from Orlando – offering experiences your whole family will appreciate.
Our beautiful community is close to:
- RP Funding Center
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Imperial Symphony Orchestra
- The Historic Polk Theatre built in 1928
- Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center
- Watson Clinic
- Joker Marchant Stadium
- Lakeland Square Mall
- Lakeside Village
- The Lakeland Downtown Antique District
- Florida Air Museum at SUN ‘n FUN
- Universities and colleges including Florida Polytechnic University, Southeastern University, Polk State College and Florida Southern College, featuring Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and many performances and lectures open to the public
- Golf courses
- Fishing lakes
- Polk Museum of Art
- Sporting events: NBA Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Winter Home of New York Yankees in Tampa
- Just a short trip to the Atlantic or Gulf coasts
- Only a few miles from many world-renowned Florida theme parks
No matter how you like to spend your time, our active adult community has something for you. The Estates at Carpenters leads in amenities and services among retirement communities in Florida. Our Continuing Care Retirement Community offers a full spectrum of senior care and housing options in lovely Lakeland. Older adults can enjoy amenities like delicious dining, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two on-site libraries, and much more. Explore our amenities and services now.