Residents who have transitioned from other care can remain in the comfortable surroundings to which they’ve grown accustomed. They’re able to enjoy the connections they have made with good neighbors and our responsive nursing staff.
Residents and their families are both reassured in our exceptional setting with around-the-clock senior living skilled nursing services. Our team of highly-trained professionals, including registered nurses and occupational therapists, work with residents to provide:
- Full range of skilled services for both short- and long-term care, including full-time assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Nutritional assistance, including planning, guidance and fine dining services
- Rehabilitation and physical therapies that help you return to a healthy, active lifestyle
- Social activities and events coordinated by Manor Activities Director
- Wellness programs, a fitness center, swimming pool, bike club and more
- Scheduled transportation services to local area attractions