When older adults are looking for a retirement community that fits their needs and preferences, it’s likely they’ll find just what they’re looking for in a prime location in Florida. Lakeland is home to some of the most exciting things to do, and more than that, Lakeland has also been voted one of the top ten best places to retire in the south according to U.S. News & World Report! Why is that? There is no shortage of reasons!
According to Jeanie Tini, Director of Marketing and Sales, The Estates at Carpenters, a Life Plan Community in Lakeland, Florida, provides the ideal retirement lifestyle for seniors. “Our community is full of the amenities our residents desire, a worry-free lifestyle, full social calendars and a multitude of services that make life easier, all while being located in an area with close access to anything they could ever want or need,” she says. “There is so much that’s possible here. Relax within your own private apartment and enjoy the programs we offer or go out on the town, enjoy some shopping and try a new spot for dinner! Plus, for those who like adventure, we’re centrally located in Polk County, less than 40 minutes from both Tampa and Orlando. No matter your lifestyle preference, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at The Estates.”
What Makes Lakeland, Florida the Prime Place for Seniors to Retire?
There’s so much to love about living in Lakeland. Consider some of the reasons our residents love living here:
- Various shopping and dining locations. Want to spend the day shopping with your friends or trying one of the many delicious restaurants around town? You’re in luck. There’s never a shortage of choices and there are plenty of restaurants to meet different tastes and cravings!
- Museums, sporting events, universities and colleges. With an array of museums, like the Polk Museum of Art, colleges and universities offering continuing education and even the Bok Tower Gardens, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Close proximity to Atlantic and Gulf Coasts. Spend a day in the sun and the sand at one of many coastal towns and beaches. Each one is rich, full of history and provides opportunities to have fun.
- Entertainment is endless. With theme parks nearby, the historic Polk Theatre and the Imperial Symphony Orchestra, you can enjoy the thrills and the arts whenever you please. Simply consider what you want to enjoy and go have fun!
- Access to health care nearby. The Estates at Carpenters is a Continuing Care Retirement Community, offering assisted living, short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing on-site, but we’re also located near the Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center, allowing for additional peace of mind.
Experience What It Means to Have True Peace of Mind
With the security and peace of mind of Lifecare, it’s no surprise why The Estates at Carpenters is the right choice for a perfectly planned retirement lifestyle. Schedule a tour and talk to our residents and team about why Lifecare at The Estates at Carpenters just makes good financial sense! Discover the uncompromised retirement lifestyle you deserve. Schedule your visit today!
About the Estates at Carpenters
The Estates are Carpenters is a life plan community offering worry-free independent living, assisted living and high-quality skilled nursing care and rehabilitation. For over 30 years, The Estates has provided older adults in the area with an active, engaging lifestyle filled with abundant choices and amenities and services that make life easier. A lifestyle designed to keep older adults healthy and well today – and tomorrow.
For more information on The Estates or to RSVP to an upcoming event, contact Jeanie at 863.292.6381 or visit our website.