The holidays are often the most wonderful time of the year, and if you live at The Estates at Carpenters, they are even better! There’s always a wide array of things to do around the Lakeland area – from family-friendly activities to some more adventurous options. No matter what you like, there are so many reasons that the holiday season is even better at The Estates!
“Residents at The Estates at Carpenters want to make the absolute most of their holiday season,” says Jeanie Tini, Director of Marketing and Sales at The Estates at Carpenters, a Life Plan Community in Lakeland, Florida. “They want to celebrate with friends and family – and their friends and neighbors at our community – and we are so excited that The Estates offers so many ways to do just that!
“From holiday-themed events within our community to exciting programs and activities throughout Lakeland, there’s so much to do and see during the season. Our residents love the fun and festivities of the holiday season, whether sharing a holiday meal, going to a worship service together, enjoying a Christmas performance at the community, or taking advantage of the holiday festivities available in the greater Lakeland area! In fact, there’s so much to do that we’re sure your holiday season will always be merry and bright at The Estates at Carpenters!”
7 Things to Look Forward to During the Holiday Season at The Estates!
The holidays are full of cheer and events in Lakeland. Check out our list of things to look forward to from the City of Lakeland website and LAL Today!
- See the 39th annual Lakeland Christmas Parade. On Thursday, December 5 at 7 p.m., the annual Christmas Parade, themed The Joy of Giving, will take place. A beautiful display of fireworks over Lake Mirror will kick off the festivities! For more information, visit www.lakelandgov.net/christmasparade.
- Participate in the Holly Jolly Jingle Bell Jog! On December 14 at 7:30 a.m., don your best and most spirited outfit and get ready to jog! The race begins at the Cleveland Heights Golf Course and offers fun for those of all ages. The Reindeer Dash Kids’ Fun Run also takes place for those 9 and under at approximately 8:15 a.m.!
- Enjoy an array of Christmas Candlelight Services. This is a tradition that many older adults and their families enjoy. Attend a service, enjoy the beautiful music and cherish the spirit of the holiday season.
- Check out the holiday lights. When it begins to look a lot like Christmas, take a walk or drive to see the festive lights!
- Enjoy holiday performances. Whether you enjoy musicals, Russian Ballets, or Christmas Spectaculars, there is plenty to see in Lakeland.
- Take advantage of the shopping. Find the perfect gifts for your family and friends at one of the many shopping centers throughout Lakeland!
- Visit a theme park with the grandchildren. One of the best things about Florida is that it’s warm all year long! If the grandchildren are visiting, consider going to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Disney! Our ideal location makes it easy to spend the day away on a day trip!
For more information about what to look forward to during the holiday season at The Estates, or to schedule a personal tour, contact us today. We would be happy to share more about our lifestyle and all there is to do each day. Contact us today to learn more at 863-279-4503.
Experience What It Means to Have True Peace of Mind
With the security and peace of mind of Lifecare, it’s no surprise why The Estates at Carpenters is the right choice for a perfectly planned retirement lifestyle. Schedule a tour and discover the uncompromised retirement lifestyle you deserve. Schedule your visit today!
About The Estates at Carpenters
The Estates at Carpenters is a Life Plan Community offering worry-free independent living, assisted living, and high-quality skilled nursing care and rehabilitation right on site. For over 33 years, The Estates has provided older adults in the area with an active, engaging lifestyle filled with abundant choices and amenities and services that make life easier. A lifestyle designed to keep older adults healthy and well today – and tomorrow.
For more information on The Estates or to RSVP to an upcoming event, contact Jeanie at 863-279-4503 or visit our website.