At The Estates at Carpenters, giving back and helping others is part of our everyday mission and it extends far beyond our residents. Through our Carpenters Cares program, we allocate time, expense, capital and compassion to make a difference in the lives of everyone we meet, whether a resident, family member, employee or our surrounding community.
“This commitment has been part of our tradition and values for the past 34 years,” says Cristine Royer, Marketing Director at The Estates at Carpenters, a Life Plan Community in Lakeland, Florida. “It’s something so deeply engrained in our culture and spirit and we truly enjoy making a difference in the local community. We do this through a number of philanthropic efforts, services and more right here at home to ensure those around us have their spiritual, social, emotional, physical and health needs met and are well cared for.”
Carpenters Cares: See How We Make a Difference in the Lives of Those We Serve
Whether through our own programming, reaching out to the community, providing financial support or any other acts of service and giving, these are just a few of the ways we give back to the community.
- Providing financial support for employees. We believe that those who spend their time serving and caring for others should always be cared for by our community. This is why even during the hard times, we care for our employees who are facing financial, health or personal crises.
- Supporting the Lakeland Regional Cancer Center and the Watson Clinic Foundation. The support we provide to these organizations ensures that cancer research, education for patients and families and the ability to improve the wellness of the local community continues.
- Supporting our local K9s for Cops. We recognize the value of law enforcement to the greater community, and this is why we partner with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office for K9s for Cops. This program helps to raise money to purchase and support the K9s that the Sheriff’s Office employs throughout their law enforcement careers.
- Getting residents involved. Not only do residents volunteer throughout The Estates, but they work hard for our local community as well. Each year our residents provide Thanksgiving meals, gifts for children, pancake breakfasts, Secret Santa programs and more.
- Providing for the future of the area. Our employees, residents and team work hard to ensure the future here is better for all. Whether we participate in breast cancer walks, memory walks, toy, clothing and blood drives, scholarship programs or so much more, we are striving to make a difference.
We are continuously growing and expanding our program as we find new ways to serve our entire community. To learn more or to see how you can help, contact a member of our team today!
About The Estates at Carpenters
The Estates at Carpenters is a Life Plan Community offering worry-free independent living, assisted living and high-quality skilled nursing care and rehabilitation. For over 34 years, The Estates has provided older adults in the area with an active, engaging lifestyle filled with abundant choices and the amenities and services that make life easier. A lifestyle designed to keep older adults healthy and well today – and tomorrow.
For more information on The Estates or to RSVP to an upcoming event, contact Cristine at 863-853-5505 Ext. 142 or visit our website.