How The Estates Offers Financial Stability Even During Hard Times
At The Estates at Carpenters, we know that each day can be a little uncertain. From the ongoing pandemic to everyday health changes, unforeseen events and more, it can help to have a plan in place to ensure you are as secure as possible. Now more than ever, older adults are working to make life a little more predictable and worry-free, and we are proud to say that at The Estates, we help to make that happen each day!
“While we may not be able to make everything going on in the world easier, we can easily make it more enjoyable,” says Jeanie Tini, Marketing Director at The Estates at Carpenters, a Life Plan Community in Lakeland, Florida. “With an array of programs and activities, services and amenities and more, we are making each day seem less difficult and more fun. But that’s not all; we are also providing older adults with financial stability in a time when it matters most! This gives residents as well as their families peace of mind, knowing that should something unpredictable occur, we have them covered.”
Financial Stability During Difficult Times
Here are just a few of the ways that The Estates is helping to provide financial stability and peace of mind during hard times.
- Protection of assets. At The Estates, you don’t need to think about what happens if health costs rise. With Lifecare, you will receive services at the same monthly rate you pay for independent living. This ensures you won’t be losing money rapidly or depleting your lifetime of savings.
- Access to care if and when it’s needed. You and your family members can rest assured you won’t need to make a costly move if health care needs change. This is because we offer everything you need on site, including independent living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and more.
- Our fees are predictable. With a one-time entrance fee and an ongoing monthly fee, you can enjoy the protection of having everything you need and want on site for a price that you expect – no surprises.
- There are tax benefits. At The Estates, you can continue to build your wealth no matter what comes your way; this is because state income taxes, inheritance taxes and estate taxes don’t exist, and wages and earnings are exempt, ensuring your investments grow.
- We take care of everything for you. Don’t want to cut grass? Would you rather not need to venture to go out grocery shopping? Do you need support connecting with friends and family? We can help. Here, we take care of all yardwork, maintenance and meals, ensuring you can just enjoy life here each day.
These are just a few of the ways we’re making older adults feel secure even during uncertain times. To learn more or to schedule a visit to experience our community for yourself, call today.
About The Estates at Carpenters
The Estates at Carpenters is a Life Plan Community offering worry-free independent living, assisted living and high-quality skilled nursing care and rehabilitation. For over 34 years, The Estates has provided older adults in the area with an active, engaging lifestyle filled with abundant choices and the amenities and services that make life easier. A lifestyle designed to keep older adults healthy and well today – and tomorrow.
For more information on The Estates or to RSVP to an upcoming event, contact Jeanie at 863-279-4503 or visit our website.